Sunday 6 May 2012

My Girls

As Mothers Day approaches I've been thinking alot about this special day.  It unites us as women all across the globe.  My two daughters Angie and Michelle are both "Moms" and that makes it  an extra special day!  To see my own daughters become great Mothers is a joy that touches the deepest part of my heart.  Wonderful memories of their cherished childhood times come flooding back -   The joy experienced from watching them grow into well rounded, respectful and happy adult women is something that as Mothers  we take great pride in.  I believe there is no stronger bond than that of a mother towards her child.  No matter how old, no matter  how far, no matter what happens in life - these are our children, the ones from our own flesh and blood that remain in our hearts each and every day of our lives ...............for the rest of our lives.............for always!

Happy Mothers Day to my Beautiful Daughters!

No comments:

Post a Comment