Monday 23 April 2012

Sisters - True Friendship.............

My Sister Sandy arrives in a few days for a visit!  I am excited for her arrival.  Sandy and I have a special relationship.  There are few things in life that can compare with having grown up with a sister - going thru all of life's adventures and challanges together..............

Here's to my Sister and best Friend Sandy!


True Friendship

Sis,
It never mattered you were younger;
We were always on the same page.
We had the same interests
As if we were the same age.
You told me about your first kiss;
I told you about mine.
Now, we talk about our adult lives, our children and grandchildren
As we eat cheese and drink cheap wine!
Over the years,
I’ve learned a great deal about living.
Life isn’t always fair,
And true friendship is so rare.
I am blessed to know
That’s exactly what I share
With you!







 

No comments:

Post a Comment