Tuesday 3 April 2012

The Loyality of a Rotti!

 

The Loyality of a Rotweiller

This week while Greg has been visiting family & friends in Canada I had a reason to celebrate our Rotti "Guiness". She is only 9 months old and for the very first time showed me how extremely protective and loyal she is.
While doing a little gardening outside in the backyard I heard a noise at our front gate. As I turned to go look, Guiness was right there circling around me. She lead me to the gate and upon seeing a stranger standing there (a woman in a hat) with a large bag. There was Guiness right at that gate barking wildly.
She never does this unless she senses a danger. Well, Guiness would not let me near the front gate - she kept circling me and keeping me back as she attempted to let this person know that she was not welcome!
I marvelled at the concern Guiness showed protecting me, her home and her pack members. The rest of the dogs seemed happy enough to let "the Rotti" handle things.
The woman disappeared immediately...................
My Girl Guiness!


No comments:

Post a Comment