Wednesday 9 May 2012

The Little Ones

Grandchildren..............what a blessing!  I am fortunate to have 4 of these marvalous creatures and a new one on the way!  Their innocense is remarkable and their happiness shines in all that they do.
How wonderful to be a grandmother.  It is truly a blessing from the universe, a pay back in life after raising your own children.  As a grandmother you are not required to stay up all night with sickness or feedings, you don't have to worry about how to dicipline, you only give love, read stories and tell these special little people how very perfect they are and how much they are loved.  It's funny that those things your kids did that got on your nerves seem so cute when your grandchildren do them!

I love my new life here in Mexico and after one year here now I have made wonderful new friends and have experienced great things since living here - I have grown as a person and see it and feel it in my daily life that is now so very much different that it was in Canada.  But..............I miss my little grandchildren, I miss going to their school events, seeing their happy little faces as they come over with Mommy & Daddy just for a cup of coffee or a family dinner.  I always look so forward with the excitement of a child when I know a visit is on the calandar ...............Hurry up October - Grama needs a hug.xo


GRANDCHILDREN.....A GIFT FROM THE UNIVERSE!!  -  THANK YOU FOR MINE!



No comments:

Post a Comment