Wednesday 11 January 2012

Fathers..................

My Dad has been experiencing some health problems as of late.  As I sit here in Mexico, many many miles from home I worry about my Father.  You see, Dads are very special people to us daughters.  Any of us grown women who have been fortunate enough to have had a "Dad" will understand what  I am posting about.
Sure, there are always family issues and problems but the difference between having a "good father" and a "not so good father" is simply easy to understand.
Good Fathers care about their Families................as daughters, these Good Fathers are the solid rock in our worlds that keep us feeling safe and balanced throughout our young lives.  As we grow into women, we cherish "Our Fathers" - as keepers of our hearts.  These special god given men for  us are the ones whom we can count on throughout our lives when things go awry - they share their life experiences, teach us financial lessions, and embrace us with self esteem that carries us through our entire adutlt lives.
I cannot begin or want to elaborate on all the things that "My Dad and I" have been through together - that is private stuff.  I can only say that we as grown women need to remember that our cherished
"Dads" will one day need our assistance and reassurance as they move into their Golden Years as health begins to decline.
Cherish our Fathers -  that's todays Post.
Love U Dad,
Lorka
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment