Monday 7 March 2011

No Tuba..........

Greg, being the music lover he is,  has decided on a new hobby!  Yes, that's right - he bought a guitar with a little help from our son-in-law Trevor (Enter the Haggis!) and has made arrangements to begin taking lessons.
Being an ex-drummer, Greg was looking for a new instrument to learn.  He investigated a number of horn type instruments and my immediate thought was - Oh no, not another few years of that RECORDER again!  I remember my girls learning to play the recorder in school and while I enjoyed their enthusiam and dedication to the learn, I sometimes found it difficult to listen to after coming home from a day at work!  I thought , oh well it could be worse, could be a Tuba!  I said nothing..............
I can't tell you how relieved  I was to hear Greg had decided and bought a guitar - not just a regular guitar I might add - a Spanish Guitar!  Perfect! 
I thought the image below was appropiate for this post.  Who knows, maybe some day in the near future you'll see Greg on the Chapala Malicon with hat in hand.........
Retirement is Fun - Life is Good!





No comments:

Post a Comment